Join the Product/Market fit 2018 to internationalize your start-up
Entering a new market as a health start-up requires correct market insights, knowledge on regulation, adequate contacts and a possible re-fit of your product and/or business model to the necessities of that market. Going on your own, as a start-up, requires a lot of resources, time and money. EIT Health accelerator is offering you a quick market scan in either Sweden, Estonia, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands or France via its Product / Market fit service. 16 e-health and medtech companies will be able to benefit from a fully funded product/market fit worth 25K€. The information you acquire will give you actionable insights and be of tremendous value for your company to convince investors in the next funding round, further explore or discard possibilities on a certain market.
The programme is open for digital health or medtech start-ups (ehealth, mhealth, Clinical decision support, BigData and even Medtech, Lifetech & Biotech if a digital component) that
- are established in Europe
- have a technological innovation; either a technological breakthrough or deploying an existing
- have at least a Minimum Viable Product
- have a maturity of advanced seed stage or preparing Series A
- have at least a 1st paying customer in home country (i.e. country of incorporation)
- own the intellectual property rights or have a license to use them
Each company may state two countries of preference at the time of submission.
Application deadline is March 31, 2018.