Do you have what it takes to catapult your healthcare start-up to success? EIT Health Catapult is an individualised training programme that boosts the development and publicity of high-potential European health start-ups.
The programme exposes Biotech, MedTech and Digital Health start-ups to high-quality experts, health industry leaders and international investors through intensive and multi-channel involvement of the whole EIT Health community. The programme is organised as a competition, with the finalists pitching in December during the EIT Health Summit.
Ready to fast-track your start-up? Apply here by 2 May 2023.
Who should apply?
- A micro/small enterprise (less than 50 employees)
- Involved in life sciences or health tech
- Innovative and highly promising business concepts
- Already incorporated and operating in an EU country
- Looking for seed or series A funding of at least 500.000€