Date(s) - Mo 4. Okt 2021 - Fr 5. Nov 2021
Kategorien Keine Kategorien
What you get
- Expert and one-on-one sessions worth €10,000 with a mentor chosen for your needs.
- The opportunity to pitch real investors.
- Up to €2500 to reimburse travel and accommodation expenses.
How it works
This intensive training programme will build your skills and prepare you to launch your medtech start-up in Europe. You’ll emerge with a clear idea of your market, your regulatory pathway, financing options, your founder team, and valid proof of concept. One week will be organized by UnternehmerTUM and focus on market opportunities and your hypotheses, one by IESE Business School with a focus on finance and investors’ perspectives, and two weeks by Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnber on the healthcare market. At the end of the programme, you’ll have two pitch sessions in front of investors and experts.
Who should apply
- Teams of at least two or three early-stage entrepreneurs, graduate students and professionals with a start-up idea in medical technology.
- You have a technology readiness level (TRL) between 2 (you have your technological concept formulated) and 4 (you’ve validated your concept in a lab)
- Residence: any Horizon Europe country
- Application deadline: June 15 2021 (23:59pm CET)
- Programme dates: 4 October to 5 November
Activity Leader at Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg,
Find out more about the Bootcamp