Yordas Insight’s In-Person Workshop “Global REACH: Strategies and Tools for Chemical Compliance” is a 2-day workshop that will provide essential tips and tricks to place your products on the market globally.
The course will use the key principles of an Integrated Management System to help equip you and your organization to implement continual improvement and manage your compliance obligations. As well as exploring how to take a proactive and integrated approach to chemical compliance, the course provides practical information on REACH-like regulations.
Who should attend?
- Exporters of chemical products to global markets
- Companies with subsidiaries manufacturing or importing chemicals
- Regulatory managers and specialists
- New starters to the company
- Downstream users of chemicals
What can you expect to learn?
- Understand the key regulatory developments on the horizon
- Compare and contrast the different requirements of global REACH-like regulations
- Plan and prepare a compliance strategy and more
What are the benefits from this course?
- Cost-efficiency: An intimate classroom with access to our experts and the opportunity to ask questions relevant to your company.
- Knowledge: Unlock valuable knowledge and practical tools to help you comply with regulatory requirements for your products.
- Stay ahead of the curve: Access the latest regulatory and scientific information delivered by leading experts in the field.
Medical Valley members will receive a 20% discount upon their registration to the workshop. Simply use the code MVALLEY20 as you sign up!
More information about the workshop can be found on the website.