Applications for VITA Accelerator’s next batch are now open!
Send your application by April 17th for a chance to:
- Be part of a 5-month acceleration program, both in person in Italy and online, dedicated to the best startups building their solutions in the digital health space
- Have a unique opportunity to collaborate with the Innovation Partner Zcube – Zambon Research Venture and Corporate Partners Petrone Group and SIFI, solving their Innovation Challenges
- Receive €110,000 in investment and acceleration services
- Take your product, strategy, and business model to the next level by getting hands-on support from our industry-leading mentors and experts.
- Get access to our global innovation network
- Become the “Best in Batch” and procure up to €400,000 in follow-on investment
VITA Accelerator is the Digital Health Accelerator of CDP National Accelerators Network, born from an initiative of CDP Venture Capital Sgr together with Healthware Group and Accelerace. The program benefits from the support of Zcube – Zambon Research Venture, as Innovation Partner, and the Corporate Partners Petrone Group and SIFI Group, and the Technical Partner Orrick. VITA Accelerator aims at accelerating both Italian and foreign startups willing to do business in Italy in cooperation with key Italian and international operators, investors and corporates. The Accelerator also has the objective of strengthening and nurturing the Italian digital health ecosystem, as well as promoting it internationally.