Together with our parter the Innovation World Cup® Series and MEDICA, we are calling all Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs to join the 13th Healthcare Innovation World Cup®!
Show us how your solutions advance the healthcare industry, from wearable technologies to digital biomarkers. Be part of the world‘s leading open innovation platform in the Internet of Medical Things, present your solution and scale up your business at 8th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM – the hotspot for digital health innovations at MEDICA, the largest medical trade-fair in the world. Benefit from prizes worth over 500.000 USD including 1-1 business match making, collaborative projects and extensive marketing package.
Current partners of the Healthcare Innovation World Cup® include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, AiQ Smart Clothing, VARTA Microbattery and over 45 ICT clusters around the globe. With the 13th Healthcare Innovation World Cup®, we aim to promote breakthrough IoMT innovations, to make these health tech advancements visible to the world, and to connect innovators with decision-makers in the healthcare industry, potential partners, investors and customers.
The TOP Internet of Medical Tehings Techpreneurs 2021 will benefit from:
• Pitch and Award Ceremony at MEDICA / 8th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM in November 2021 and speaking slots in further worldwide MedTech events
• Exclusive business connections with international leading tech corporates, potential investors and partners
• Free use of production labs, testing facilities, and technical supports
• Free DEVELOPMENT KITS powered by STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, EBV Elektronik, and Microtronics
• Cash prize of 10.000 Euro (for European best IoT solution)
• Free marketing packages and extensive media publicity at a global level
• Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup®
The participation is free of charge
The submission phase closes on 22 September 2021 (23:59 PST).