Are you part of an early-stage startup or know someone who could be interested in getting some help to successfully launch his/her startup into the European MedTech Market?
💡 Apply to the Medtech Bootcamp, a programme that will provide you a clear and valid proof of concept, so you can launch your business into a European market with the help of experts and mentors who will help you understand and refine your project, business and financial plan.
💡 What will you get?
- Custom business training: Receive training focused on specific ageing issues and the longevity market and on the opportunity to establish partnerships with industry key players
- Access to end users: Test your innovation directly with your intended end user through our tools and methodologies
- Networking across Europe: Receive training from Top-European universities in Ireland, Poland and Portugal
- Partnership building: Connect and establish partnerships with stakeholders and investors through the programme’s final event
- Alumni support: Access the EIT Health Alumni community to meet like-minded entrepreneurs and access the suite of EIT Health programmes
💡 Who can apply?
We’re looking for entrepreneurs, innovators, startups or SMEs that focus on MedTech and Digital Health.
- Team of at least 2 people (to a maximum of 5)
- Registered in a Horizon Europe country
- TRL 2-4 years
✔ Ready to apply? Here’s what to do next.
Go to the application platform and create an account. Have your company, project and team information at hand and fill out the Medtech Bootcamp application form. Submit it before 27 June 2022 at 11:59 (CET).
💡 What are you waiting for? Apply today.
- Applications will be accepted only via the application platform
- Deadline: 27 June 2022 at 11:59 (CET)
💡 Learn more about the Healthy and Active Ageing Bootcamp: