digiDEM is a health care research project with a digital focus to improve the living conditions of people with dementia/MCI and their family caregivers in Bavaria, especially in rural regions. In addition, digiDEM records the clinical complexity and long-term course of dementia-related illnesses.
- Project and financial controlling for MV and research partners
- Selection and handling of IT partners for the development of digital offers
- Contract and billing management of project assistants
- Marketing support
- Establishment of a dementia register to research the course of the disease and the living conditions of family members
- Digital support services for people with memory impairments and dementia, family caregivers and interested parties
Responsible for the project