With the founding of the Digital Health Innovation Platform (d.hip) as a cooperative association of industry, university medicine and research, the above-mentioned institutions have therefore jointly set themselves the goal of actively advancing the digitization of medicine and healthcare.
Type of project: Cooperation network of industry, university medicine and research, financed by industry and funding.
- Digital Health Twin: two clinical application areas – Rheumatic Diseases and Breast Health; thus successively replicating a holistic model of a patient;
- Digital Health Data Center: Provision of state-of-the-art hardware and software infrastructure as well as semantic augmentation of multisectional clinical datasets with a focus on medical imaging for selected innovative collaborative projects.
- d.hip space: networking events
- digital health campus: 4 W1 professors plus 11 PhD fellowships for the topic of digital health
- Platform for the transdisciplinary development of new products and solutions
- Creation of suitable framework conditions for practice-oriented research and development
Responsible for the project