SciFi: From Scientists to Innovators for Industry
When: Register for the webinar on 27 March at 5:00 p.m. (CET)
Calling scientists with a PhD / Postdoc in healthcare (med, pharma, medtech)!
From Scientists to Innovators for Industry (SCI FI) is a three-month blended learning programme geared towards scientists with a PhD / Postdoc in healthcare wanting to transition from academic research to the medtech / pharma industry.
The programme runs from September to December 2023 and offers:
- 7 online learning modules in soft skills, creative skills and business skills
- 5 modules in industry-specific skills (e.g. Medical Device Regulation, Digital Transformation, Clinical Trials, Patient engagement, Patient Data and GDPR
- Webinars with Q&A and assignments
- Teamwork: developing a solution to a real-life industry case (pitch at final event)
- Mentoring from industry experts
- 3 events with workshops and networking with industry (Barcelona & Erlangen)
For further information please visit the website and apply there.
Applications are open till the 31. May 2023.