Do you want to take your digital health and medical device ideas to a European market? The Regulatory Pathways to Market Bootcamp supports early-stage startups to ease their entry into market.
In this 10-week online program you will understand the highly regulated pathway within the European healthcare system and identify potential pathways to reimbursement. With the support of industry experts, you will design a go-to-market path for your startup.
Ready to take your digital health and medical device ideas to the market? Apply by 23 May.
What you get:
- Hands-on experience
- Tailored knowledge
- Access to market plan
- Access to the EIT Health network
- Alumni support
Who should apply?
EIT Health is looking for entrepreneurs, innovators, startups or SMEs that:
- Are incorporated in a Horizon Europe country
- Are TRL 3-6
- Have a team of two to five people
- Want to bring their ideas in Digital Health and Medical Devices to the market
- Have experience with their technology and knowledge in HealthTech
Want to find out more?
If you have questions about this EIT Health Bootcamp, visit the EIT Health Bootcamp website for more information.