To support our team of experts we are looking for a student to support in the project Predictive Maintenance for Medical Devices.
You are the right one for this project if you…
- are a student in (Bio-) Medical Engineering, Medical Computing, Computer Science or comparable studies.
- are creative, self-organized, reliable and have exceptionally good scores.
- are proficient in German and English.
- have the ability to work autonomously.
- have some experience with the lifecycle of a medical device from product conception to post- market surveillance activities, such as predictive maintenance.
- have already some insights on medical device regulations (MDR, FDA, ISO 13485, ISO 14971)
- are curious about how medical devices can be developed effectively and efficiently to be safe and to the benefit of patients.
You would like to work with us in Munich. You expect…
- a respectful way of dealing with each other.
- an open appreciative way of communicating.
- to be part of a motivated team where we learn from each other on a daily basis.
- a bright, agile and modern company.
Read more about this project here.