Are you ready to showcase your startup to experts and investors across Europe?
The Catapult deadline is approaching: March 14!
💡 Apply to the EIT Health Catapult, a one-of-a-kind, rigorous and rewarding competition spotlights startups that offer best value to users and customers. Finalists are showcased at the EIT Health Summit as they go head-to-head for their share of the €210,000 investment prize fund with the Audience Award Winner displayed on the New York Nasdaq Tower and several in-kind sponsor prizes with total worth €1M.
💪 What will you get?
- Gain visibility and access to investors, experts and leading companies in healthcare
- Access the EIT Health Accelerator ecosystem for support in key areas such as validation and international expansion
- Get mentoring and coaching: training in business modeling and planning, investment deal negotiation and investment pitching
- Win up to €40,000 and the chance to obtain one or more of the sponsor prizes (like having your startup on the New York Nasdaq Tower)
- Connect with ambitious startups, industry leaders, and investors through the world-class EIT Health Network.
💡 Who can apply?
- A micro/small enterprise (less than 50 employees)
- Involved in biotech, MedTech or digital health
- Innovative and highly promising business concepts
- Already incorporated and operating in an EU country
- Looking for seed or series A funding of at least €500k
- Self-valued at €1M+
- Receiving at least €500K in public or private funding or generated €500k in revenue last year
✔ Ready to apply? Here’s what to do next.
Go to the application platform and create an account. Have your company, project and team information at hand and fill out the EIT Health Catapult application form. Deadline: 14 March 2022 at 11:59 (CET).
🚀 Learn more about the EIT Health Catapult:
- Visit the website
- Register for the webinar: 2 March 11 AM CET