Date(s) - Tue 12. Oct 2021 - Thu 21. Oct 2021
Kategorien Keine Kategorien
Want to find out what it takes to build and grow a successful, scalable business?
German Accelerator’s Kickstart International program provides German startups with a head start on their journey to internationalize by equipping them with the necessary skills and tools to develop their readiness for international expansion.
German Accelerator empowers German startups to scale globally. We take high potential companies on a fast-paced learning journey in some of the world’s leading innovation hubs. German Accelerator is run by German Entrepreneurship GmbH and is proudly financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi).
How to Get Started?
- Application deadline: September 2, 2021 (*limited spots available*)
- Apply here! Select „Academy – Kickstart International”
- October 12 – 21, 2021
Program Costs: No Fees, No Equity
Location: All virtual
The Kickstart International Program (Life Sciences) Will Help You:
- Understand the why and when you should consider internationalization
- Gain the knowledge needed to build a global business right from the start
- Assess your readiness for international expansion
- Develop a solid foundation for your internationalization plans
- Access 300+ mentors from Germany, the U.S. and Asia
Knock-Out Criteria: Your company must be incorporated in Germany with one of the following legal forms: UG; AG; GmbH; GmbH & Co. KG. German Accelerator also considers GbRs on a case by case basis.
You must be under the limit of the official EU De-minimis aid regulation.
German Accelerator considers the following minimum criteria to ensure your company is ready to start working on the basics of international expansion:
- Team: Core team functions (such as founding team, team quality and dynamics) set up
- Product: Problem-solution fit in Germany
- Commitment: Founder or C-level commitment to the program