Date(s) - Mon 2. Nov 2020 - Mon 1. Feb 2021
8:30 - 12:30
Kategorien Keine Kategorien
In order to introduce a medical device into the market it is essential not only to have the technical knowledge of the production process but also knowledge of the rules and regulations of the entire product life cycle. As medical devices are products that have a medical purpose and are intended for the use of humans, manufacturers have to adhere to strict legal requirements. Consequently, knowledge of this evermore complex subject matter of medical device regulation is indispensable for any successful and competitive market entry.
The Central Institute of Medical Engineering now offers the opportunity to learn more about the regulatory requirements of medical devices for the German market in the German „Medical Devices Law“ Seminar.
„Medical Devices Law“-Seminar (in German)
The seminar days always take place from 8:30-12:30.
- Introduction to medical device law (obligatory, 02.11.2020 & 09.11.2020 online – each from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
Christian Sauter (Siemens Healthineers), Dr. Maria Henke
- Risk management in medical engineering (obligatory, 16.11.2020 & 23.11.2020 online – each from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
Christian Sauter (Siemens Healthineers)
- Digital health (01.12.2020 & 08.12.2020 online – each from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
Tobias Schreiegg (Siemens Healthineers)
- Software as a Medical Device (14.12.2020 & 21.12.2020 online – each from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
- Clinical Evaluation (11.01.2021 & 18.01.2021 online – each from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
Dr. Raymond Glocker (emka MEDICAL GmbH)
- Usability Engineering (25.01.2021 & 01.02.2021 online – each from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
Michael Engler (Benkana Interfaces GmbH & Co KG)
- Quality management systems in medical engineering (summer semester 2021)
- Medical Device Regulation (summer semester 2021)
- Other countries, other customs: USA, China, Brazil, Japan, Canada, Australia (summer semester 2021)
- Medical devices on the market, in service and application (summer semester 2021)
The Central Institute of Medical Engineering also offers an English seminar.